– Revisions: Client is entitled to daily revisions for one month after the project has been finished.
– Payment Terms: Grant of copyright is conditioned upon receipt of final payment, and upon Client’s compliance with the terms of this agreement. Client is required to pay 30% of the total project cost before E-market can start on the project(non-refundable). The remaining costs will then be required to pay by the client after the project has been completed.
– Credits and Promotion: E-Market will ask for permission from your company to use as in a promotional campaign. This is to protect the client’s information if they do not want to be public with eMarket.
– Permissions and Releases: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold eMarket harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the project at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
– This contract shall not be modified or otherwise altered unless approved in writing by both the E-Market and the client.